Fun in Campervan: An Australian Trip Like No Other
The universe created Australia for one particular good reason – for exploring! There’s no better place for adventure seekers than this awesome place down under.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy your stay in this country. However, there’s no thrilling way to experience it than taking a good classic road trip.
The best way to see and experience the whole country, particularly the east and the west coast; is a self-drive journey in your very own campervan. Try asking the locals and they’ll tell you the same thing.
Most Aussie folks will advise you to pack your basic stuff, request for a campervan hire (if you don’t own one) and set off to an extraordinary adventure in the vast land down under.
Campervans are essential if you decide to take on the Australian trip since the country is immensely huge and diverse. You can’t make the most out of it if you’re going to stick on a limited itinerary.
Choosing between great destinations like the Great Barrier Reef, the beaches in Queensland, or the south coast’s Great Ocean Road can drive you crazy. Which one do you pick? How you wish you can go to all these places – truly a dilemma for any traveler.
But why fret when you can get to all these places? Hiring your own vehicle like the campervan can give you the liberty to drive wherever you wish to go.
Why go for campervan hire for your Aussie trip? Here are the advantages.
- Get intimate with the great outdoors – Freely engage in a complete variety of extraordinary outdoor activities. With this, interaction with nature will be unforgettable.
- Freedom – You call the shots out there! You’ll have enough freedom and everything you could ever desire. It gives you the pleasure to stop and take breaks whenever you want. No need to bring along huge luggage and worry about checking in and out of the hotel. You’ll have everything in your hands given that you stock up the essentials like food, water, etc.
- Practical and Cheap – Travelling in a campervan is cheaper than travelling by car or by air. According to research, it revealed that with a campervan, you will certainly save a few bucks compared to travelling by other means and staying in a hotel.
- Your humble home away from home – Campervans, also known as motorhomes are equipped with a variety of first-rate home facilities. It feels like home abundant of features for your convenience.
- Abundance of Camping Grounds – Campgrounds are available and easily accessible all-around Australia, especially on the Outback. There’s a great chance to mingle with other travelers who are also on a trip in their own campervans.
- Kid-Friendly – Children can go weary on long road trips and lengthy air travel. However, in a motorhome, you can stop over anywhere you want. It allows you and the kids to explore and reenergize by grabbing a bite or play fun games with them. And of course, enjoy the scenery and take a lot of pictures.
You’ll immediately appreciate that it’s one of the greatest ways to discover Australia once you fully experience the lifestyle and benefits of campervan-living. It gives you the best opportunity to spend valuable time with your family, and at the same time exploring the country and its stunning surroundings.
Are you tempted to hire a campervan on your next trip downunder? Where would you head to first?
What are you waiting for? Share this post or leave a comment below. If you like this post and want to read more like this why not subscribe to our Newsletter? We won’t spam you or share your personal details. If you’re not doing so already, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or click the StumbleUpon, Flipboard or other social media buttons below to share this post with others who might enjoy reading it. If you want to come back to this post again, pin the photo below using the red Pinterest button.
* Photos were sourced by Pixabay